Do you experience in Academic Publishing and excellent communication skills ? Our client is a leading scholarly publisher looking for a Content Development Editor to join their friendly team. You will be overseeing the delivery of a portfolio of book products, ensuring timely delivery, quality, customer service, and cost control. You will also be the main point of contact for a team external editors, providing expertise advise on best practice and publication ethics. This full time permanent role is an exclusive opportunity with Atwood Tate and can be done remotely from anywhere in the UK.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting and overseeing a remote team external project editors staff across a portfolio of book titles, managing performance and quality
- Act as a first point of liaison between commissioning teams and project editors
- Writing book copy and liaising with designers on cover design
What you’ll have:
- Experience in Academic Publishing, and understanding of production processes
- Ability to work to deadlines in a pressurised environment
- Strong communications and Problem solving skills with ability to resolve conflict and improve processes
Deadline for applications: Friday 8th October
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington- Smith at email@example.com or 020 3574 4431
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.