Our client, a Global leading Academic & Educational publisher based in Oxford is now looking to recruit a Content Director for its secondary ELT publishing division.
This is a heavy weighted role for an specialist within Educational or ELT publishing, ideally with expertise in the Secondary market place. You will be responsible for the entire division which is currently around 65 people strong.
Key responsibilities as expected will include
- Devise and implement the content strategy
- Shape the five-year content portfolio
- Plan, use and direct the use of market-wide strategic research
- Ensure operational effectiveness and successful implementation of change
- Collaborate with other divisions internally to seek opportunities
What are we looking from you:
- Demonstrable track record of developing and delivering successful content solutions within schools educational market
- Delivered both print and digital products
- Strong people management skills
- Significant experience in managing large teams
- Extensive global experience including EMEA, Latin America and APAC
- Fully competent in making strategic and financial decisions
- Experience working with Key technologies and digital first workflows
Does this sound like an exciting challenge? Get in touch with your cv for a fuller discussion on whether this could be a great next step for you.