Are you an experienced Copy Editor of STEM materials looking for a new challenge? We have a super role of Content Editor (6 month fixed term contract) with an international Education organisation. Our client is based in Scotland - easily commutable from Glasgow and Edinburgh, and this role can be conducted remotely.
Responsibilities include:This role of Content Editor is a 6 month fixed-term contract where the Content Editor will work alongside a large team of editors and designers to prepare a range of lesson materials for print and web publication.
- Copy editing teacher and student materials.
- Carrying out quality checks (QC) of texts, interactives, visuals and handouts.
- Preparing and populating spreadsheets of information.
- Carrying out a QC of films and preparing voice over scripts.
- Reviewing and implementing fact check comments and fixes.
- Managing individual workload in order to maintain tight deadlines.
The ideal Content Editor will have a background of editing blended print and digital STEM materials, and be experienced working to deadlines, and to high quality standards. Alongside a can-do attitude they will have a great eye for detail.
This is a fixed-term contract for 6 months offering a competitive salary and a range of benefits. To find out more about this exciting role, get in touch ASAP!
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.