Do you have experience working with XML and preparing content? Have you worked with online content workflow tools? This is a fantastic opportunity for a Content Editor to join a professional publisher based in London. You will provide high-quality editorial service for a range of products/outputs including white papers, expert commentaries, books, etc.
What you’ll be doing:
- Collate, process and prepare content for publication
- Copy-edit content and advise authors on editing and house-style
- Apply XML tagging and structure to content, enabling metadata driven delivery
- Ensure integrity of metadata
What you’ll have:
- Experience working with of XML and online content workflow tools
- Solid experience editing/preparing content ideally within STM/professional publishing
- Great communication skills and the ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to use and adapt to new software and online collaboration tools
Applications ASAP, please.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.