Do you have XML editing experience and are you available now for a 3- or 6-month fixed term contract?
A leading, global organisation who provide solutions and services in the UK and internationally is looking to appoint a Content Editor, on a fixed term basis, to provide a quality editorial service on standards and non-standards content for a range of products/outputs. Your primary outputs will be the delivery of standards adoptions and their amendments, white papers, expert commentary and other value-add content.
The position will involve hybrid working with one or two days in their London.
- Prioritise projects to meet commercial or reputational opportunities
- Apply xml structure to content in preparation for downstream processing
- Ensure integrity of metadata in all project-related activity
- Deliver standards content to support individual, team and departmental KPIs
- Plan and prioritize workload to ensure delivery to schedule and within budget
- Update xml content in line with internal xml governance protocols/guidance
You will have demonstrable experience of working with XML and good experience of PDF editing. Solid experience of content preparation will be important and ideally you will have experience working with online content workflow tools.
For further details on this available position, please send your CV. This role is available.