Are you a proactive individual and quick learner with experience writing and creating content? An STM publisher is looking for a Content & Editorial Administrator to join their team. The successful candidate will have excellent writing and research skills and the ability to create engaging and educative content. This is a permanent, full-time role based in their London office.
Content & Editorial Administrator Key duties:
- Assist the Journal editorial team by commissioning content and researching articles, absracts and features
- Research the pharmaceutical industry and keep up-to-date with trends
- Build relationships and contacts with key stakeholders within the industry and arrange interviews in varying formats
- Gather content and write articles for their pharmaceutical magazine and for promotional videos and email campaigns
- Proofread and edit work and support the editorial team to make deadlines
- Attend conferences in London as well as internationally when required
Content & Editorial Administrator Experience / skills required:
- Excellent writing skills and experience creating content
- Organised with the ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Solid proofreading and editing skills
- Good networking skills and the ability to interview industry leaders
- Ability to work as a team as well as independently
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Parissa Bagheri
Tel: 0203 574 4431
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.