Do you want to join a leading professional organisation with excellent benefits? Do you have experience leading staff and delivering online content using XML? As Content Editorial Manager you will oversee editorial content delivery across all channels and manage a team of content editors/production editor. Based in South West London this would be a great step up for a candidate with experience in STM/professional publishing.
- Lead and manage an editorial team including recruitment, training, and performance management
- Prioritise team’s workload and ensure team structure is flexible and can respond to changing business needs
- Support line manager with reporting, forecasting, budgeting, etc.
- Applying XML structure to content in preparation for downstream processing
- Ensure integrity of metadata and manage operational XML typesetting activities with supplier
- Facilitate use of shared resources between content teams
Experience / skills required:
- Experience leading a team
- Sold experience delivering content, ideally within STM/professional publishing
- Proven working knowledge of XML and experience working with online content workflow tools
- Solid planning and prioritising skills
- Excellent communication and the ability to engage cross-functional stakeholders and build solid relationships
- Analytical mind-set
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.