Do you have a passion for creating, editing and organizing great content? Would you like to work for a dynamic, forward-thinking company in an expanding marketplace? If you answered yes, this new Content Producer role could be the next step up for you at this leading UK membership body.
We are looking for a content all-rounder with writing ability, digital nous, and boundless creativity. Our client is offering a hybrid working arrangement which includes a mix of 2 days a week in their London office and three days working from home.
Key responsibilities will include
- Assisting the Senior Content Editor in managing the company’s content/publishing programme and external contracts
- Assist Senior Content Editor with editing learning materials
- Sub-editing and proof-reading copy for readability and SEO
- Daily editorial management of the core website and optimizing content for SEO
- Write daily news and writing for the company’s family of websites
- Assist in the production of webinars and podcasts
This is a great role for someone looking for more responsibility. The successful person will have the ability to write compelling copy including blogs, webpages, emails and social media. You will be confident working on multiple formats, whether on one page PDF guides or producing webinars and podcasts. You will ideally have produced content in a B2B environment but this is not essential.
This role is ideal for someone with demonstrable digital content or publishing experience and you will have the opportunity to work with experienced colleagues in education, publishing, public affairs, PR and marketing .
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, then get in touch by sending over your CV and a short cover note outlining your salary expectations.