Do you have experience working in an editorial role for an industry or business magazine/website? Are you interested in learning more about quality management and business? A leading professional membership body is looking for a Content Executive to assist the Content Manager in writing, commissioning and editing online and print content. This is a fantastic opportunity based in central London and is a permanent, full-time role.
- Create content for all publications and digital communications, including a monthly magazine and digital newsletters
- Create and commission content, writing articles and features to tight deadlines and generating ideas for original content
- Sub-edit and proofread all pages and designs and make corrections in InDesign
- Coordinate email newsletters, including building, testing and distributing
- Manage projects from concept to delivery, liaising with stakeholders and controlling budgets and schedules
- Assist in the creation of multimedia resources such as video and photoshoots
- Acting as an ambassador for the organisation, representing it internally and externally
Experience / skills required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with a qualification in journalism an advantage
- Excellent proven writing and editing skills for print and online publications
- Experience in an editorial or publishing role working for an industry or business magazine/publication
- Proven ability to create, edit and proof-read copy for web and e-communications
- Confidence liaising with and interviewing a wide variety of people at all levels
- Ability to summarise technical or academic documents and adapt style in language that is accessible to the target audience
- Attention to detail and strong project and time management skills
- Experience updating website and intranet content using CMS and a demonstrated interest in social media
- Experience and knowledge of MS Office and ideally of publishing-specific software, particularly Adobe CS
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Parissa Bagheri
Tel: 0203 574 4431
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.