A fantastic and rare opportunity has just come in to join a unique and forward thinking content agency as Content Executive. We're looking for a highly creative content genius who understands brands and how they can talk to their markets and customers.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of how to develop and optimise content, including SEO, for digital channels including social media platforms and impeccable attention to detail. They will have an ability to identify relevant news stories and think strategically to ensure the content is always delivered to brief and works towards achieving the objectives of the client.
The day to day role involves actively managing the following;
- creative content plans with a focus on digital platforms & channels (including film)
- drafting of briefs to review and assess content, managing amends with creative teams and approvals with client
- creative teams to further develop creative concepts, angles and plan creative production
- content generation including different styles of content such as 'alwayson', campaign, timely and search
- a small team of account handlers to rigorously track and schedule content production to ensure deadlines, budgets and client expectations are always met
This is an amazing opportunity and one that should not be missed!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
**Inspired Selection operates an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link (http://www.btbs.org/) to check eligibility and further support.