Our client, one of the world’s largest education services companies, is looking for a Content Learning Designer to join their HE Service Delivery team, to support and work with faculty to guide the design and development of engaging innovative online course development projects. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global leader at the forefront of learning technology.
Reporting to the Content Development Manager, the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing content development and editorial production of all content assigned
- Ensuring course quality is maintained and design is as envisioned
- Managing Authors/SMEs through writing stages
- Managing IDs/Freelancers through development and production
- Carrying out script and storyboard where appropriate
- Managing copy-editing, production preparation and various review stages
- Supporting the Lead Learning Designer directly with Clients in course blueprints and design.
The successful candidate will have experience of instructional design consultation, preferably within an academic HE or corporate setting, and have specific knowledge of designing authentic assessments and course content, using instructional design best-practice. You will have knowledge of Learning Management Systems and have demonstrable experience in an editorial/content development role. Client and project management experience is needed, as is the ability to understand faculty requirements and translate these into course content. You will also have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, performance-related bonus scheme and strong benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference TP 328. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme - Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send contact details of anyone you want to recommend to firstname.lastname@example.org.