Our client is a Regulatory public bod based in the City of London. They are looking to hire a Content Manager to manage a range of content across multiple platforms online on a fixed term contract for 6 months.
Reporting into the Director of services, you will be responsible for commissioning and editing new content across a number of platforms. Working closely with public sector and regulatory teams, you will develop and deliver information to members digitally building project plans and also develop content materials for training. This is a really busy role with lots of technical content and stakeholder management and so an ability to prioritise and manage conflicting deadlines is a must!
We are looking for the following must have skills:
- Commissioning and substantial editorial experience
- Experience within Professional organisation, membership body or Academic publishing
- Editorial project management skills
- Creative and User-centric approach
- Research skills
- communication across multiple- teams
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.