A highly respected London based Trade Association is looking for a solid Content all-rounder to play a central role in their expanding team, creating digital content to boost engagement with current members and help them to acquire new ones. This is a great role for someone who is probably looking for their first or second job and looking to work in a fast-growing publisher of expert training and qualifications.
The role is ideal for someone who loves producing and maintaining both educational and marketing content, and key responsibilities will include:
- Assist in managing the content/publishing programme and external contracts
- Daily editorial administration of the core website
- Write daily news, and compiling the daily e-newsletter
- Assist in the production of webinars and podcasts
- Assist in editing learning materials
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and literature such as web content, emails, brochures and press releases
- Evaluate marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical software and assess results
- Write and proofread marketing and website copy
This is a highly interesting and varied role for someone who is passionate about how readers interact with content. The successful person will have some proven experience ideally from a publishing background. You will have strong digital skills, with some experience in producing content for clients and a clear, engaging writing style. Some experience of uploading to a CMS and other digital publishing platforms is desirable as is a knowledge of HTML. You will also have some proven experience of running marketing campaigns across a range of different channels e.g., email, social media, PPC and some experience of Google Analytics tracking to monitor performance.
If you are looking for a new role in Content and would like to work in a fast-paced environment we would love to hear from you.
For further information, please send your CV and a short cover note outlining your salary expectations.