Do you have a strong understanding of healthcare marketing and education, as well as a passion and talent for digital communications and content creation? A leading digital medical publisher is looking to recruit a skilled content creator to help awareness of their business within the industry as well as share their expertise in reaching engaging and educating healthcare professionals. This role can be worked as a remote role.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Content marketing manager will be responsible for producing customer-centric content across a range of formats and channels to expand the company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
Some of the key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Developing impactful content for a wide range of channels and formats, including market research, whitepapers, articles/blogs, webinars, workshops, award entries.
- Edit, proofread, leverage and re-purpose existing high-performance assets to increase the reach and visibility.
- Manage the use of the content suite, monitoring engagement and developing strategies to meet lead generation targets for each piece as well as customer journeys through multiple pieces.
- Ensuring that the company’s content advances thought leadership, aligns with strategic objectives, reflects the brand and promotes the value of the company.
- Partner with external organisations to design and produce high quality content
This role will play a key effort in generating business through the use of highly engaging content and the successful person will have:
- Excellent writing ability (B2B) and understanding of information architecture, design, hierarchy, accessibility etc.
- Experience of the pharmaceutical industry/medical publishing with knowledge of the work and challenges of pharma/medical brand, marketing, medical and digital/multichannel teams
- The ability to conceptualise and craft content for a range of on and offline channels and mediums, including website, social, email, PowerPoint, print.
- An eye for design and experience of commissioning, story-boarding and producing image-led content such as infographics, video and photography.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has around 3 years’ relevant experience within the industry (either pharma or agency side) as well as impeccable written communication skills. The role carries a generous salary and company benefits. For more information please send your CV and a short cover not outlining your salary expectations.