A fast-growing global University Admissions organisation is looking to recruit an experienced marketing professional to take on a strategic marketing position within the team. Working with the Marketing Analyst, this role will review and update the company marketing strategy and action its many different marketing initiatives to raise visibility, engagement and ultimately revenue.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Review and optimise the marketing strategy
- Coordinate marketing activities with sales activities
- Prepare online and print marketing materials
- Review, optimise and run social media campaigns, YouTube and email newsletter campaigns
- Customer journey and sentiment mapping
- Review marketing copy, e.g. sales pages
- Review, optimise and monitor product reviews/testimonials
The Marketing Manager will be expected to have the skills to operate at CMO level as well as ground level, getting involved in both the strategic and day-to-day running of marketing activities, supported by the Marketing Analyst and Marketing Illustrators.
The successful person will have relevant demonstrable content marketing experience, ideally from an education/healthcare or product/service background, and might suit an experienced marketer looking to take the next step. You will have solid experience of running SEO, email and all-round general marketing campaigns; a flair for creative copywriting to raise visibility and the experience and confidence to take control of the strategic and day-to-day running of marketing activities.
This is a part-time role of initially 25-30 hours a week but there is scope to develop into a full time position.
For further information please forward your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is available immediately, therefore early applications may be prioritised