Are you a production editor looking for a new challenge? If so we may just have the role just for you! A leading Academic Publisher in London is looking for a Content Production Manager to join their journals production department. You will be responsible for the publication of a list of journals and ensuring their articles are completed by suppliers to agreed turnaround times and quality. You will also report on both journal and supplier performance to ensure article quality, speed and author/editor service. The role will start remotely with some flexibility for home working once restrictions are lifted.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing the publication of their list of outsourced journals and articles to agreed turnaround times and quality
- Work with editors and suppliers to improve processes and deal with any queries
- Streamline workflow processes and report on supplier performance
What you’ll have:
- Experience in a journals academic production role ie Production Editor
- Experience of managing a list of projects to schedule and quality
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 28th April
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington- Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 3574 4431.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.