A market-leading publisher of online revision, courses and books is looking for a Content Production Manager to manage a team focused on the delivery of content for their portfolio of online revision products.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the Content Production Manager’s main responsibilities include:
- Project Management of multiple concurrent projects
- Delivery of Product plans in line with company Business plans
- Managing revision products content within the UK exam portfolio
- Line-managing a team of product coordinators
- Overseeing the commissioning of authors and subject-matter experts
- Ensuring that the commissioning process runs to budget and on time
- Maintaining quality control procedures, including regular testing
- Liaising with key teams to manage customer feedback
- External networking and attending meetings/conferences/focus groups.
The successful candidate will have proven experience managing production schedules, content commissioning and meeting deadlines and budgets. Excellent proof-reading and copy-editing skills are required, as is experience of line management. Outstanding communication, organisational and planning skills are essential as is the ability to develop collaborative relationships with external suppliers and internal colleagues. Knowledge of XML and HTML are desirable. The role may include some occasional travel.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, performance related bonus scheme and strong benefits.
To apply for this position click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference TP 233. For an initial, confidential discussion please call us on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme - Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send contact details of anyone you want to recommend to firstname.lastname@example.org.