We have an exciting opening for a Content Programme Manager to join a leading professional organisation based in London on a permanent basis. This is a varied role that offers the opportunity to lead the delivery of a number of standardization service programmes and funded projects.
- Manage the delivery of a number of complex large-scale projects in line with client expectations
- Build realistic and credible programme plans according with good practice and company standards
- Lead and mentor a delivery focused programme team
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders and ensure that the products and services are to expected quality
Experience / skills required:
- Proven successful programme management experience
- Experience of managing multiple projects with conflicting priorities
- Excellent communication skills and prior experience of working with multiple senior stakeholders
- Strong organization, communication and leadership skills
- A confident approach and ability to translate complex topics into clear language
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 0203 574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.