Do you have experience delivering multiple projects on budget and to schedule? We have an exciting opening for a Content Programme Manager to join a leading professional organisation based in West London. This is a varied role that offers the opportunity to lead the delivery of a number of programmes and funded projects. This a full time fixed term contract role for a period of around 15months.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage the delivery of a number of complex large-scale projects in line with client expectations
- Build realistic and credible programme plans according with good practice and company standards
- Lead and mentor a delivery focused programme team
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders and ensure that the products and services are to expected quality
What you'll have:
- Proven successful programme management experience
- Experience of managing multiple projects with conflicting priorities
- Excellent communication skills and prior experience of working with multiple senior stakeholders
- Strong organization, communication and leadership skills
- A confident approach and ability to translate complex topics into clear language
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Claire Carrington-Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0203 574 4431.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.