Do you have strong copyediting/production experience in academic publishing? Are you a driven line-manager keen to join a thriving and rapidly growing Open Access publisher? This Copyediting Manager is a fantastic opportunity to manage a team of Copyeditors and be involved in the strategy of journal operations. It is a permanent role that can be based fully remotely.
What you’ll be doing:
- Recruit, train and manage team of Copyeditors
- Devise performance plans and monitor team progress against targets
- Ensure articles are processed on time and to high-quality standards
- Optimise workflows and draft procedures and policies
What you’ll have:
- Solid copyediting/production editorial experience in STM/academic publishign is required
- Confident and proactive approach, with the ability to handle heavy workloads efficiently and accurately
- Outstanding communication and organisation skills, with a track record of meeting deadlines and building strong relationships
- Previous line-management would be ideal, with the ability to set targets and motivate a team
Applications ASAP, please.
If that sounds like you, please get in touch with Karine Nicpon at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0203 574 4426.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.