This is an exciting opportunity to join a world leading research content and technology provider as a Corporate Sales Director to lead sales strategy and execution for the US and EMEA.
Reporting to the General Manager – Global Corporate, the main responsibilities include:
- Leading the sales team in driving new business, account retention and expansion
- Meeting/exceeding goals by relationship building, prospecting, and networking strategies
- Directing a team of Account Managers to implement sales strategies
- Developing monthly revenue forecasting, territory design, and resource planning
- Managing Product Sales Specialists within a matrix sales structure to support products
- Overseeing complex deals considering financial considerations, margins, impact on territory
- Hiring, managing, developing and coaching Account Managers and Client Relationship Managers
- Liaising with Product and Marketing to shape new development and product enhancements
- Leading regional meetings, participating in strategic planning & sales leadership meetings.
The successful candidate will have proven success selling information databases and software solutions in the corporate market and significant experience managing high performing teams to meet or exceed goals. You will have proven consultative sales experience and related sales leadership experience in a comparable industry and solid managerial skills with a proven ability to hire, motivate, develop and retain top talent. Strong negotiation, forecasting, budgeting and financial analyst skills are essential, as are excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to mobilise resources across a matrixed organisation. Experience in Life Sciences or the Engineering markets would be an advantage, as would fluency in a foreign language.
This opportunity would suit a great sales manager ready to take the next step in a highly successful sales career.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, car allowance, significant performance-related bonus scheme, and strong benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference TP 374. For an initial, confidential discussion please call on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme - Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send us contact details of anyone you want to recommend to firstname.lastname@example.org.