We have an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled Creative Designer to join a trade publisher and work across their award-winning list of board games and role playing games. Based in Oxford, you will have a keen interest in table-top gaming.
- Take the creative lead on all aspects of design, layout and packaging for games and related products
- Work closely with internal teams to deliver briefs and deadlines
- Manage delivery of concept at meetings and at all stages of the design process
- Ensure critical dates are met, applying corrections and changes at proofreading stage
- Monitor key delivery dates of all artwork
Experience / skills required:
- Proven graphic design experience in a games and / or publishing related environment
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative suite, especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Deadline driven with an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of designing games packaging and materials would be advantageous
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Catherine Roney
Tel: 0203 574 4429
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.