We have a fantastic new opportunity to work for the UK’s leading and award-winning media, lifestyle and entertainment brand, which has a global audience of around 13 million across all platforms, and whose content influences, informs and inspires.
Based in London, they are looking for an exceptional Creative Director to lead their award-winning creative team. Someone with visionary leadership skills, a proven ability of creating and delivering new IP, inventive brand collaborations, activations and content across multiple categories. We are looking for someone to build on the success so far of the organisation, and who can take it to the next creative level.
What You Will Be Doing
- Creating world class ideas for their brand partners and seamlessly bring them to life by building the right teams and working with internal departments
- Strategic creative partner to their direct clients and agency partners, ensuring their work meets objectives
- Leading key client pitches
- Line manage, mentor, motivate and expand a team of creative thinkers and doers
- Leading creative sessions and meetings with the creative team
- Manage multiple projects from conception through to completion
- Work with the editorial team to ensure partnership ideas and campaigns fit with everyday output
- Represent the company at key industry panels and networking events
This is a key hire for the organisation and we are looking for a special individual who will develop the creative formats of the brand, who can lead from the front end and who has an entrepreneurial mind-set. You will know what makes a really good idea work and you will understand the commercial aspects/pressure on the front end.
What We Are Looking For
- An energetic, creative and entrepreneurial leader with solid demonstrable experience within a fast-paced creative, social, PR of social first publishing environment, with proven line management experience
- Experience in all aspects of Brand Partnerships, PR, Publishing and Media Communications across culture, lifestyle and sport, from strategic business planning to campaign roll-out and measurement
- Confident directing shoots and taking ideas all the way through to post-production and launch
- A Strategic problem solver who can conjure up exciting ideas on the spot
- Someone with multiple areas of interest across politics, entertainment, sport and who is well-versed in internet culture and the latest developments in social media
This role carries a generous salary and company performance-related bonus.
If you would like to work for a progressive, creative and pioneering organisation please send your CV and a short cover letter, outlining your interest and salary expectations.