Are you a marketer who is an expert in CRM systems? Do you enjoy teaching others? We have a fantastic opportunity with an award winning publisher based in Central London who is looking for a CRM Executive.
This role sits within the Digital Marketing and Design Team and reports in to the Marketing Systems & Insights Manager. This is a brand new role covering different platforms such as umbraco, adestra and salesforce (CRM).
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing the training and support of their Salesforce system across the marketing department, maintaining data and keeping the systems up to date and clear. The role will require administration duties and website support along with troubleshooting and strong excel skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce desirable but not essential).
- Relevant qualifications and / or working knowledge in digital marketing.
- A high degree of confidence using Microsoft Excel to handle and manipulate large volumes of data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to explain workflows and processes to colleagues, including senior managers.
- A good understanding of web-based ecommerce.
- Outstanding attention to detail and a logical, problem-solving approach.
We are super excited to be working on this role and would love to hear from you if you are looking for that next step in your career, who enjoys working with CRM systems and has a natural flair for training and processes.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.