Our client is an independent and prestigious academic publisher in London, and they are now looking to grow their Sales Operations team by bringing in talented CRM professionals.
This client is open to considering candidates at different levels in their career, for either a more junior administrative CRM role or for a CRM Manager position, depending on experience.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Providing CRM support and training to the Library Sales team, and gather customer insight to drive sales operations and inform product decisions
- Leading the development of a CRM systems which meets the new business needs; this will include new workflows design, improving existing processes through LEAN methodology, configuring CRM layouts and automation
- Planning and implementing updates, new features, enhancements and testing
- Providing regular reporting on sales pipeline and sales activities
The CRM Manager will also be responsible for:
- Line managing 2 direct reports
- Managing Sales Analytics for the Library and Book Sales team
- Collaborating with sales managers to identify KPI's and communicating statistics around sales activities
- Managing the development of CRM and PBI systems to improve efficacy of sales operations
We are looking for good understanding of sales and data analysis and reporting, ideally within the Sales or Marketing team of a publishing company. Strong knowledge of CRM systems and administration is essential, and the ability to communicate technical information to wider teams. For the Manager level, the ideal candidate will demonstrate great line management experience and solid operational and commercial judgement.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.