A global publisher of Educational products is looking to recruit a Custom, Enterprise and Foreign Rights Manager to join their Higher and Vocational Education Publishing Team in their lovely Hampshire office. This role will assume responsibility for the smooth and efficient running of the custom and enterprise publishing programme ensuring projects are produced on time, through managing the schedule and setting appropriate pricing for each project.
This is an important role within the team and key responsibilities will involve:
- Maintaining the custom schedule from initial enquiry through to delivery
- Scheduling and tracking of the custom programme from initial request to publication & sale
- Ensuring projects are published on time and meet customer specifications
- Attend business meetings and report on progress and developments
- Manage workflows and processes with sales and commercial teams
- Manage the Foreign Rights requests and programme and ongoing maintenance and updating of the Bradbury-Phillips Foreign Rights database, and for liaison with the Royalties team.
This is a highly interesting and rewarding role and the successful person will have:
- Experience of working in custom and enterprise and foreign rights, or a similar role
- Managing projects through the process
- The ability to work to deadlines, demonstrating strong time management skills
- The ability to communicate with a wide range of colleagues from sales, marketing, editorial and production, but also across diverse regions and markets
- The ability to be proactive with a flexible approach to adapt to different customer types (e.g. academics, librarians, distributors, publishers etc.)
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
This role may involve some travel to attend conferences, trade fairs, author meetings and instructors, and is a full-time permanent role.
This position offers a good salary, plus an annual incentive bonus and a range of other excellent benefits.
For further details please send your CV and salary expectations.