Are you a creative editor who enjoys developing products? Do you have experience dealing with licensors? If so we may have the perfect role for you! A leading illustrated non-fiction trade book publisher in London is looking for Custom Publishing Manager to join their licencing team. You will be overseeing their custom book list, developing new products using existing content to meet customer briefs and budget. This full time permanent role will start remotely with some remote working once restrictions are lifted.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing licensed book list, developing new ideas to create new products
- Utilise backlist artwork to create brand new product lines.
- Managing a small team of in-house designers / editors and schedules to deadline and budget
- Working with internal departments and stakeholders to produce high quality products
What you’ll have:
- Established editorial experience in non-fiction illustrated books
- Experience of working with licensors
- Ability to manage varied workload to deadlines
- Experience of managing freelancer designers and suppliers.
- Strong commercial sense and keen interest in product development
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.