Our client, a leading trade publisher in central London, is looking for an experienced Production Controller to manage the delivery of titles for special sales and custom publishing. Working on a range of Adult and Children’s titles, you will be develop and broaden your production skills, commercial awareness and relationship management skills.
- Responsible for all stages including product development, safety testing, delivery and quality control
- Work closely with internal teams to repackage and redesign key titles
- Build and maintain relationships with sales, suppliers and creative colleagues
- Proactively communicate with suppliers and enjoy the challenges of creatively negotiating to tight margins
- Sharp eye for details and work both independently and as part of a team on high volume workloads
Experience / skills required:
- Solid understanding of books plus formats
- Experience of four colour print processes and co-edition printing
- Proven knowledge of product safety concerns and process
- Interest in product development and an interest for packaging solutions
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach to work
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Clare Chan
Tel: 0203 574 4428
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.