A highly respected London based membership organization is looking to recruit a Customer Marketing Executive to take ownership of their subscriptions system, for their Sales & Marketing team. This role would suit someone who is customer focused and who has a Marketing or CRM background.
You will be responsible for ensuring that customers, including subscribers to the journals are properly managed, kept engaged and receive great customer service, The Customer Engagement Executive will be the primary owner of the Customer Database and will support the Sales & Marketing team in achieving maximum subscription renewals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensuring customer records are maintained accurately within the in-house database
- Dealing with customer service enquiries professionally and quickly
- Liaising with finance to ensure subscribers and other customers are billed on time
- Actively managing customer accounts
- Utilising analytics to understand the success of campaigns and propose improvements
- Updating metadata and sharing it with agents. Librarians and sales platforms
- Dealing with calls, correspondence and routine enquiries from authors, designers, agents and partners
This is a varied and busy role and the successful person will have a strong customer focus with a great eye for processes. The role would suit someone with a Marketing or CRM background, as well as having experience of managing a customer database. Experience of analytics is essential to measure and understand results of campaigns and a knowledge of journal and book publishing would be a distinct advantage.