A leading academic publisher in Oxford is looking for a reliable and enthusiastic Data Coordinator with demonstrable administrative experience and a keen eye for detail to join their small, friendly and professional team. This opportunity is ideal for a candidate with excellent customer service skills and data admin experience.
- Keep metadata updated and error free
- Act as main point of contact for customers and suppliers
- Create data sheets and reports
- Process and record book orders and customer payments
- Upload data to internal and external systems
- Activate titles on Amazon and transfer data to Nielsen
- Monitor and manage general enquiries email inbox as well as taking orders via the phone
Experience / skills required:
- Proven administrative and data management experience is required
- Outstanding data management skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multitask and prioritise
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- High level of numeracy and IT skills. Experience using Adobe InDesign will be a plus
- Ability to work comfortably in a small team with minimal supervision
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.