There is a new amazing opportunity for a Customer Support Advisor to join a leading professional services provider for the publishing industry, based in Central London.
Joining a small friendly Product and Data team, this role will provide customer support to existing and new customers, as they engage with a range of digital products and services.
- Handling queries from customers, responding to non-technical ones and liaising with technical teams internally to ensure support issues are followed through
- Assisting with product training for potential customers
- Organising customer webinars to provide product training and promote the company's services
- Setting up trials and demos for prospective customers
- Utilising customer feedback and insights to inform marketing strategies and product development plans
- Logging customer interactions via CMS
This is a fantastic role for someone with strong interpersonal skills and an interest in digital publishing products. You will be talking to various customers daily, therefore good communication is essential both over the phone and over email. Previous customer support experience in IT or digital products is an advantage. We are looking for someone who can actively listen to the customer's needs and who can communicate technical aspects to non-technical people in a clear and understandable way.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.