– Full time, permanent
– Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 p.a. dependent on experience
– Hybrid working potential, based in Central London (Holborn)
– Reports to: Head of Distributed Books
– Closing Date: 16 October 2022
We are looking for a well-organised, methodical and self-motivated Data and Product Executive to join our Client Publisher team. You will be the go-to person for all our client publishers from the leading Museum & Galleries throughout the world to specialist publishers within the Arts.
You will play an important role in providing support and customer service for both our client publishers and the T&H sales team through best practice and exploring new ways to improve and enhance title data and digital assets.
The successful candidate will have previous publishing or data management experience as well as the ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
– Issuing seasonal deadlines for new title information and sales materials
– Streamline and automate new title information
– Manage the client publishers’ publication schedule and dues release
– Manage title data improvements based on Amazon reports, including metadata best-practice, A+ pages, videos and digital assets
– Coordinate sales materials with client publishers and T&H sales teams
– Overseeing Publisher gratis copy requests
– Go-to person for general enquiries from client publishers and T&H sales team
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
– Title data and asset management
– Adept with IT systems and data bases
– Outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills
– Time-management, attention to detail and can-do attitude towards problem-solving
– Conscientious, self-motivated and methodical especially under pressure
– Able to build and maintain trustworthy relationships
– Team player
– Passionate about the visual arts and culture
At Thames & Hudson, we believe that employing a diverse workforce is essential to succeed and selection decisions are based on applicants’ experience and skills. We welcome applications from everyone, irrespective of age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, race, religion or belief.
Some of the benefits of working with us:
Apart from working with a highly talented and creative group of people, we offer:
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Profit share scheme
- Interest-free loan for rent deposit or season travel ticket
- Discounts off our lovely T&H books and co-editions
- Generous pension contributions
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Film Club
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.
To apply, please send your CV with a cover letter outlining how you meet our requirements above to Elysia Stockman, email@example.com. The deadline for applications is 16 October 2022.