Inspired Selection has a fantastic opportunity for someone currently working in data management or system management within the publishing sector, who is looking for that next step or a new challenge!
Our client, a leading illustrated publisher based in Central London is looking for a Systems and Data Manager to join their busy operations team. Reporting into the Director of Finance & Operations, the role will be responsible for managing set up and dissemination of title metadata and maintaining company data systems.
Key Responsibilities for the role include:
- Ensure title metadata and title feeds are accurate, complete and timely.
- Manage title data on Onix system.
- Manage all title feeds including, Amazon, MDL, Nielsen, wholesalers, and other online retailers.
- Maintain and update eCat; including twice yearly seasonal relaunches, regular updates, and system improvements.
- Manage title set up on Amazon and develop new ways to improve title discoverability.
- Manage development of company website.
- Set up and maintain sales presenter app
This role would be suited to a candidate who has an eye for detail, great communication and advanced excel skills. If you have worked with metadata and developing websites along with working knowledge of Onix then please do get in touch.
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.