We have a lovely Designer vacancy with a leading academic publisher and are looking for a creative candidate who can design across a range of publications and marketing content, and be consistent with the company's visual identity.
This will be an initial 12-months contract and it can be largely home-based, with the option to visit the London office if preferred.
- Designing a wide range of content (book covers, marketing material, web banners, etc.) following internal briefs from Marketing and respecting branding guidelines
- Creating graphics for web content, social media, and advertising
- Managing working relationships with key clients and suppliers
- Making corrections and ensuring files are print ready
- Sourcing imagery and fonts for design purposes
- Updating the design schedule
This role requires proficiency across the full Adobe suite and the ability to follow design briefs in a creative way while respecting the company's branding and visual identity.
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.