If you are an editorial assistant with experience in fiction publishing and an interest in popular culture, then this Desk Editor might be the perfect step up for you! From submissions review to proofreading, this varied role would suit a motivated and proactive editorial professional. This role is a full-time permanent position based in London.
What you’ll be doing:
- Hands-on editing and proofreading
- Prepare book files for production and print, managing schedules
- Cover briefing, writing cover copy and TIs
- Check new title information and metadata into publishing database
What you’ll have:
- Editorial experience in trade publishing, ideally trade fiction or licensed publishing
- Strong InDesign, Word and Excel skills
- Excellent oral and written communication with outstanding editing
- Solid organisation and prioritisation skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Karine Nicpon
Tel: 020 3574 4426
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.