We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Editor to join a leading Educational publisher based in central London. Working closely with the Commissioning Editor, you will play a key role in shaping and developing digital/online content for the adult ELT market.
- Develop and create high quality content for digital/online products
- Support the Commissioning Editor on all content and presentation decisions
- Work closely with colleagues and authors to ensure high quality and market appropriate material
- Liaise with in-house project teams and freelancers to deliver material on time and to budget
- Ensure all company guidelines and best practice procedures are met and keep up-to-date with current market knowledge
Experience / skills required:
- Solid experience in an editorial role within ELT educational publishing
- Experience of managing complex projects, on time and to budget
- Excellent communication skills and a strong attention to detail
- An understanding of digital workflows and processes
- Previous experience of ELT teaching and a qualification would be an advantage
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Christina Dimitriadi
Tel: 020 7034 7902
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.