Have you solid experience as an Editor in an educational setting? We have a fantastic opportunity for a Development Editor to join a highly respected Education publisher. Our client is based in Scotland - easily commutable from Glasgow and Edinburgh but this role could be conducted remotely.
This is a 4 month fixed-term contract where the Development Editor would play a key role in helping to shape a middle school curriculum product for use by students and teachers.
- Ensuring writers have delivered to brief through reviews of lesson content
- Editing lesson content to house style
- Collaborate with relevant staff to integrate digital content
- Work with editors to ensure that content is appropriate for market from a cultural, structural and pedagogical perspective
- Analyse reviewer feedback and recommend relevant changes and liaise with reviewers
The ideal Development Editor will have an appreciation for a range of learning and teaching styles, products, and pedagogy, as well as strong editorial experience. They will have excellent communication, organisation and project management skills!
This is a fixed-term contract for 4 months offering a competitive salary and a range of benefits. Although our client is based in Scotland, they are open to the successful candidate working remotely.
To find out more about this exciting role, get in touch ASAP!
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.