Are you passionate about digital resources and dream of a role in Academic publishing? We are thrilled to be working with a leading international Academic and STM publisher who is looking for a Digital Content Assistant for an initial 5-month contract, to coordinate the publication of a number of online resources to accompany their textbooks.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring online resources go live coinciding with the publication of the physical textbook. Key responsibilities will be:
- Working closely with the rest of the Editorial team to collect content from authors making sure it follows the right format and it is delivered to schedule
- Creating briefings for website creation and checking the overall quality of digital resources sites
- Ensuring accessibility of digital content (if necessary by updating broken links) and monitoring usage through Google Analytics
- Writing copies for the website and work on the optimal navigation of content online
- Respond to both internal and external queries around Digital Content
- Maintaining accurate information about online resources for textbooks on the company system
- Providing feedback and advice to Editorial team on the Online resources
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a fast-paced and innovative Content Development team, and it will suit a fast learner with an interest in digital publishing, technology and academic online resources.
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.