We have a pivotal new role of Digital Content Assistant within the Education Publishing team of a global publisher! This is a permanent, full-time role offering hybrid working (ideally 2 days per week in the company's Oxford office) excellent benefits, and long term career progression opportunities.
Our client develops and publishes print and digital products for Primary and Secondary schools around the world. In this role as Digital Content Assistant you will play a key role amongst the team in the planning and delivery of new digital content production methods. Duties include (amongst others):
- Managing the production of digital content for digital platforms, including configuration, upload, amends and publication
- Safeguarding the quality of digital content
- Ensuring digital content is archived appropriately
- Making simple edits to media files so that they meet the required standards
- Carrying out quality assurance work, reporting issues and following these up
- Carrying out technical problem-solving
- Supporting and training users of the tools and processes
- Utilising analytics to improve content creation, metadata, build, retrieval, reuse and archiving processes in order to assist editorial teams
We're looking for a tech savvy team player who is interested in pursuing a digital content or digital product focussed career. You will ideally have a passion for education and posses excellent communication and time management skills. Any experience of CMS data entry and metadata concepts, and/or experience of supporting users with a range of technical abilities would be helpful. If this sounds of interest, and you're eager to join a world renowned publishing organisation, then get in touch ASAP to find out more!
Closing date: 30th November 2022
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.