Our client is a professional membership body with over 12,000 members based in London. They are now hiring a part time (3 day a week) Digital Content Coordinator to join the external relations team.
This is a brand new role for the business and will be responsible for the website content as well as external communications via newsletters to their members. This is such an exciting time to join this organisation as they are investing in their website and digital assets.
You will come with experience in creating, managing and developing digital content. In particular it would be really beneficial if you have experience in using Sitecore CMS.
Key skills required:
- Digital communications
- Experience in working with stakeholders across an organisation to ensure content is accurate and relevant
- Writing and editing newsletters
- Creating images for use in social media
- CMS - Ideally Sitecore
- Manage distribution list
- Analytical skills - to understand and report on User behaviour/experience on website to understand where members are engaging most
- Ideas on website development
- Collaborative and good a team work
- Organised and good at time management
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.