Our client, a world leading STM society, is looking for a Digital Content Manager, to manage and commercialise the Society’s book, journal and magazine content, developing product road-maps that deliver their strategic vision for content, commercial products, and services.
Reporting to the Head of Content & Platform Management, the Digital Content Manager will take overall responsibility for content structures, ensuring the development of both historic and new commercial content meets business needs, industry standards and enhances competitive positioning in the STM market. The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Developing product roadmaps for content and content services based on MarkLogic
- Collaborating with stakeholders to ensure roadmaps meet customer, business, and technical requirements
- Working closely with Production to ensure content strategy is agreed/implemented to plan
- Managing content enrichment to ensure it delivers business benefits
- Leading on the use of content and identifying opportunities for new forms and uses of content
- Prioritising development work for Agile development team
- Being an SME for Sales, SLT and other internal and external stakeholders
- Managing a team of technical experts, providing support to internal/external customers.
The successful candidate will have expert knowledge of data structures within journals, books and magazine publishing and significant experience of working with customers to develop content and translate experiences/knowledge into development requirements. You will have proven experience of creating successful content roadmaps that initiate business change, have worked as a Product Manager/Owner and written high-level technical requirements for development. You will have strong problem-solving and communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills, including stakeholder management.
You will be rewarded with a Competitive salary, performance-related bonus scheme, and strong benefits.
To apply for this position, click on the Apply Now button below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference TP 331. For an initial, confidential discussion please call on +44(0)1223632510.
Early applications are preferred.
Referral Scheme - Telfer Partners offer a referral reward if we fill this vacancy with someone you recommend. You can send contact details of anyone you would like to recommend to email@example.com.