An opportunity has arisen for a Digital Editor to join a leading Magazine publishing company based in central London. You will combine your interior design and lifestyle market knowledge with top-notch SEO skills to define a content strategy that will increase the magazine's online audience. This role offers an excellent salary, benefits package and hybrid/flexible working requiring 3 days/week in the company's London office.
As Digital Editor you will have oversight of all online content for the magazine, and your responsibilities will include:
- Work with key stakeholders to create an audience growth plan
- Specialise in main core evergreen critical terms, working with colleagues to audit and improve rankings and audit existing content for compliance with best practice
- Edit all content produced by team as required to optimise editorial SEO and ensure good grammar, tight headlines, good image choice etc
- Edit all content in relevant areas to ensure growth plan is applied and achieved
- Monitor performance of relevant content and report to key stakeholders
- Amend and edit to continually improve position and performance
The ideal Digital Editor will have a strong understanding of the interior design and/or lifestyle market, or relevant related industries, & associated audiences, combined with first-rate SEO knowledge and experience. Exceptional data analysis and editing skills are a must along with a capacity to closely monitor and interpret performance and trends. The Digital Editor will have a commercial mindset with a proven ability to write high-quality engaging, relevant content You will be a team player with excellent communication skills. To find out more about this exciting opportunity to join a leading brand, get in touch ASAP!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.