A leading professional membership organisation based in Lincolnshire has two fantastic Digital Learning Developer opportunities, these are 12 month fixed term contracts offering an excellent salary and benefits package, as well as hybrid working, with the successful candidate ideally being able to visit their Stamford office c. 1-2 days per week (or an average of c. 8 days per month).
As Digital Learning Developer you will be responsible for the design, development and creation of high quality, pedagogically sound digital learning resources that support a wide range of professional learning and education products. Responsibilities will include (amongst others):
- Create and edit digital learning assets using appropriate authoring and production tools such as Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, video animation and editing software and audio/voice recording software
- Work with SMEs to create storyboards
- Work with clients and stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to plan, scope and agree digital content requirements
- Manage the development and testing process for all digital learning content, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget
- Utilise a range of delivery solutions including the Learning Management System to test and deploy learning content
The ideal Digital Learning Developer will have up to date knowledge of the latest learning technology trends and the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work under pressure. They will have strong experience of developing and implementing new learning technologies as well as experience of creating and managing content using Learning Management Systems/VLE, and be a confident user of Articulate Storyline. The Digital Learning Developer will need to have excellent project management and communication skills, as well as exceptional IT and analytical skills. To find out more about the opportunity to join this leading global professional membership organisation, get in touch ASAP.
Closing date for applications: early applications may be prioritised
Inspired Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.