Do you have demonstrable experience in marketing and managing social media in a business environment? We have a fantastic opportunity to join this successful marketing team, within this leading global education publisher, and give them extra support during this busy time. Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager, you will focus on social media content, building webpages, email marketing, measuring performance and data input. You will need to be a strong communicator with an eye for detail and excellent copywriting skills. Able to follow instructions, you will also be able to work autonomously and manage your own workload. This role can be worked on a fully remote basis.
Required skills include:
- Excellent written and communication skills with the confidence to liaise with internal contacts at all levels
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and co-ordination skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Proactive, enthusiastic outlook and a collaborative working style
The ideal candidate will have a proactive, enthusiastic outlook and will enjoy working as part of a team. This role offers a generous salary and bonus package. For further details on this opportunity, please send your CV and a short cover note outlining your interest and salary expectations.