We have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a leading production services company, based in Oxfordshire. If you are a Digital Marketer with experience across direct marketing, social media, website marketing and traditional channels - this could be an amazing opportunity for you!
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for engaging the brand on a global scale, managing the global online presence through social media and their direct website
- Keep up to date with relevant news and publish blogs to ensure the brand is at the forefront of any industry developments
- Drive an increase in client interaction and measure the success of marketing campaigns across all channels
- Creating relevant content for email campaigns, social media and the website in order to entice users to sign up and keep users engaged. Ensuring this content is also SEO optimised.
- Day to day, the Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for updating website content, design and maintain a regular newsletter, SEO keyword searching and engage the community through the full marketing mix.
The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of how to engage users across social media, email marketing and traditional print channels. Strong communication skills, and the ability to write creatively is absolutely essential as well as accurate copywriting skills. Any experience using software such as Wordpress, Photoshop or video editing software would be an advantage in applying for this role. This is a great opportunity for someone who can demonstrate the value of engaging, accurate content to further engage our clients audience!
For a full description of the role, please send your CV with a brief paragraph outlining your relevant skills.
Closing Date: Early applications may be prioritised.
** Inspired Search & Selection are a publishing recruitment specialist who operate an Equal Opportunities policy. We treat all employees and job applicants fairly and equally regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
In May 2019, Inspired Search & Selection pledged to promote The Book Trade Charity. As a charity, BTBS offer financial help to people (particularly those under the age of 30) looking for jobs in the book trade, including help with interview costs, to help support paid internships and work experience and for other opportunities for development. Please follow this link to check eligibility and further support.