We are looking for an SEO savvy Content Executive, who’s not afraid of data, to play a key role in delivering digital content across multiple channels.
Based within the content and communications team in our journals division, and reporting into the Content Manager, the Content Executive will be responsible for driving brand awareness and discoverability through online content marketing.
On a daily basis you will analyse and optimise digital content, implementing an SEO strategy across channels and suggesting innovative ways to drive inbound traffic using digital storytelling tools. You will be able to spot and tell a story with your excellent creative, copywriting and campaign development skills, and plan this to increase reach, engagement and conversion.
You will be working with multiple stakeholders and across teams, so the ability to be proactive, gather information, drive through best practice, and assess actions to be taken from different channel analytics is vital. We’re also looking for someone who is up-to-date on trends in digital storytelling and able to apply that knowledge to the stories we want to tell.
To apply for this role, it is essential you have demonstrable and recent experience in the following areas:
- Experience in a similar content marketing or digital content role, working across web, email, social and multimedia.
- Demonstrable experience of planning, executing and analysing successful multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Experience gathering, interrogating and using data to inform future campaigns and iterative improvements to existing online content with the aim of increasing web traffic and conversion.
- Ability to define, track and report on keywords.
- A detailed thinker with excellent copywriting skills and an eye for digital design.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail, the ability to juggle multiple deadlines, and work with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and how to utilise functionality and design to best effect.
- Experience and/or an interest in building automated, personalised email journeys.
- Experience of WordPress.
This is a fixed term contract and early applications may be given priority.