Would you like a marketing role with a difference? Would you like to join a new start-up marketing team within a global publishing business, who do things differently and not by the book!
If you would like to be part of a team which is growing and transforming their internationally renowned business, this could be the next marketing role for you.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for marketing a suite of publication services to a pharmaceutical audience, with particular focus on one of their leading brands, targeting individuals in Pharmaceutical companies and Medical Communication Agencies. This role will line manage a Marketing Assistant. This role sits within a lively and curious team who are always looking for their next success. The role will involve travel.
Key responsibilities will involve:
- Developing lead generation activities to encourage new business, as well as retention activities to keep existing customers
- Developing an awareness of external issues and market developments, including competitor activities, customer needs, advances in technology and professional and academic trends
- Actively contribute to positive revenue growth for the business through increasing brand and product awareness
- Working closely with the sales and editorial teams to implement multi-channel lead generation strategies
- Reporting on campaign results, trends and results of research or analysis
The ideal candidate will have a strong digital marketing background and will have a proven track record of goal-achievement in a marketing role and experience of running end to end marketing digital marketing campaigns. The ability to manage several projects simultaneously is essential as is experience of creating and implementing multi-channel marketing strategies.
Experience of using CRM systems (Salesforece.com Pardot and Marketing Cloud) would be a bonus but is not essential.
For further information please forward your CV and a short cover letter outlining your interest.