Are you looking for an opportunity to join a business at a really exciting time of growth and groundbreaking innovation? We have an incredible vacancy at a digital platform and services provider in Oxford who are leading the way in providing cutting edge solutions to the academic publishing and scholarly markets. If you’re a digital marketer with a passion for analytics and results and a strong background in strategy and management, this is the opportunity to be part of a really great company.
- Create and implement digital marketing strategies and campaigns to drive growth for the business
- Work with senior stakeholders, including the CEO, to set and achieve growth targets
- Analyse performance, aiming to improve practices and success rates continuously and targets are met
- Manage and motivate a generalist marketing team whose responsibilities span the full marketing mix
- Keep abreast of developments in the digital marketing space, feeding back best practice and knowledge to the business
Experience / skills required:
- Prior experience in a digital marketing role is essential
- Experience in Hubspot or similar inbound marketing platform essential
- Experience in Excel, CRM and other analytics systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of GDPR regulations
- Line management experience
- CIM or equivalent qualification would be advantageous
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 0203 574 4422
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion.