Would you like to be part of a busy, successful Marketing Communications Department of a global educational publishing organisation? We have a super new role for an experienced digital marketer to join the Higher Education team on an initial 6 month contract. Based in their Hampshire office, this role will help to drive growth, development and improvement of content and digital marketing solutions throughout the EMEA region, through a range of channels and platforms.
This is an ideal role for someone with solid experience working in a digital marketing role, and core responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Taking ownership of the HE website updates
- Responsibility for social media and blogging channels (working with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager)
- Manage and maintain the digital marketing content plan across the business
- Contribute digital marketing expertise to all the activities of the Marketing Comms Department
- Compile and communicate performance metrics across digital channels
- Work closely with the Marketing Comms team members to ensure campaign and brand consistency across all channels
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid experience from a digital marketing role, with experience of managing social media and blog channels
- Sound expertise optimising websites for marketing purposes
- Strong project management experience
- Experience of using Sprout or a similar social media management tool (Essential)
- An understanding of Google Analytics, HTML
The Digital Marketing Manager role carries an attractive salary and great company benefits.
If you would like further information please send your CV and salary expectations.
This position closes Friday 4th October.