A leading, global educational publishing organisation is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager to be the driving force for the growth, development and improvement of their digital content and marketing solutions across the EMEA region, through a range of channels and platforms. This role is a 6 month fixed term parental leave contract due to start in June and is based within the company’s ELT Marketing team and will be based remotely for the foreseeable future.
Some of the key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the ELT social media channels
- Building a bank of digital marketing content across the business for use across multiple channels
- Responsibility for ELT EMEA digital mailings and working with sales team
- Ensuring regional websites are up to date, accurate, SEO optimised
- Work with international counterpart to help shape digital marketing planning
- Support ELT marketing team
- Compile performance metrics across digital channels
The successful person will have demonstrable experience working within a digital marketing role with solid experience managing social media and blog channels and experienced in optimising websites for marketing purposes. You will have a sound understanding of effective content marketing strategies across multiple channels along with great project management skills. A strong knowledge of Google analytics and HTML are essential for this role.
This position carries an attractive salary and bonus and for further details please send your CV and a short cover note outlining your salary expectations. Closing date for applications is 16th April 2021.